The Source Tree view displays the hierarchy of all Themes, Groups and Segments that your soundtrack consists of.
- Left-click a node to select it. The Property Panel for the selected entity (Theme, Group or Segment) will show up, where you can edit all its parameters.
Selecting a node in the Source Tree will also affect the displayed Target Tree view, as the displayed compatibility-states shown there are always relative to the selected source-entity.
- Left-click the Checkbox of a Node to add it to your checked-selection. Whenever there is more than one entity checked, and you change a value within a Property Panel, you will be prompted if you want this value to be applied to all checked entities of the same type. Hold Shift while clicking to check all nodes between the previously clicked and the latest one clicked.
- Left-click anywhere in the Source Tree to show the Project Property Panel
- Right-click to open the Source Tree Context Menu
Source Tree Context Menu
Depending on the entity clicked-on, the following options are available in the context menu
- clear selection:
Un-checks all entities
- Add Theme:
Add a new Theme
clicked on Theme:
- Add Group:
Add a new Group to the selected Theme
clicked on Group:
- Add Segment(s) from WAV file(s):
Import multiple audio files as Segments to the selected Group within a Theme
- Add empty Segment:
Creates a blank Segment with no audio file associated to it yet