The psai unitypackage comes with a slim version of the psai Editor, that will allow you to open, edit and save your psai Project files within Unity. Once you have imported psai into your Unity Project, you will find the psai Editor LE in the menu "Windows > psai Editor (Light Edition)".
What you can do with psai Editor LE:
- Edit the Theme Properties
- Delete Themes, or Import Themes from other psai Projects
- Edit some basic Segment properties
..what you CANNOT do:
- Create new Themes from scratch
- Add or Remove Groups or Segments to/from Themes and Groups
- Change Prebeat/Postbeat times, compatibility settings or anything else that may break your Theme's playback consistency
... so in short, the psai Editor LE is well suited for combining and adapting Themes to a new psai Project, but you will still need the psai Editor (standalone) for creating Themes from scratch.
Please note the following:
- When pressing play in Unity, your project changes will be gone. Make sure to save changes your psai Project first.
- We highly recommend to place the psai Soundtrack.xml file in the same directory where your exported soundtrack file will reside. That is, somewhere within the Resources directory of your Unity project. This will avoid issues with wrong relative paths to your Audio Objects.